- Diurnal patterns of salivary cortisol and dhea in adolescent anorexia nervosa.
Oskis A, et al. Stress. 2012
- A Review of Family-Based Treatment for Adolescents with Eating Disorders.
Stiles-Shields C, et al. Rev Recent Clin Trials. 2012
- Stability of eating disorder diagnostic classifications in adolescents: five-year longitudinal findings from a population-based study.
Ackard DM, et al. Eat Disord. 2011
- Understanding the Association of Impulsivity, Obsessions, and Compulsions with Binge Eating and Purging Behaviours in Anorexia Nervosa.
Hoffman ER, et al. Eur Eat Disord Rev. 2012
- Predictive factors of change in BMD at 1 and 2 years in women with anorexia nervosa: a study of 146 cases.
Legroux-Gérot I, et al. Osteoporos Int. 2012
- The clinical biochemistry of anorexia nervosa.
Winston AP, et al. Ann Clin Biochem. 2012
- Reward processing in anorexia nervosa.
Keating C, et al. Neuropsychologia. 2012
- Exercise Electrocardiography Extinguishes Persistent Junctional Rhythm in a Patient with Severe Anorexia Nervosa.
Krantz MJ, et al. Cardiology. 2012
- Neuropsychological weaknesses in anorexia nervosa: Set-shifting, central coherence, and decision making in currently ill and recovered women.
Danner UN, et al. Int J Eat Disord. 2012
- Transdiagnostic Theory and Application of Family-Based Treatment for Youth with Eating Disorders.
Loeb KL, et al. Cogn Behav Pract. 2012
- Anorexia nervosa – A noradrenergic dysregulation hypothesis.
Nunn K, et al. Med Hypotheses. 2012
General shame and Bodily Shame in Eating Disorders: A 2.5-Year Longitudinal Study.
Troop NA, et al. Eur Eat Disord Rev. 2012
- Does internet-based prevention reduce the risk of relapse for anorexia nervosa?
Fichter MM, et al. Behav Res Ther. 2012
- Coenzyme Q10 concentration in plasma and blood cells of juvenile patients hospitalized for anorexia nervosa.
Niklowitz P, et al. Biofactors. 2012
- The Thinner the Better: Self-Esteem and Low Body Weight in Anorexia Nervosa.
Brockmeyer T, et al. Clin Psychol Psychother. 2012
- Resting energy expenditure assessment in anorexia nervosa: comparison of indirect calorimetry, a multisensor monitor and the Müller equation.
Ghoch ME, et al. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2012
- Anorexia nervosa: a case report of a teenager presenting with bradycardia, general fatigue, and weakness.
Grover CA, et al. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2012
- Loneliness and eating disorders.
Levine MP, et al. J Psychol. 2012
Iron metabolism in patients with anorexia nervosa: elevated serum hepcidin concentrations in the absence of inflammation.
Papillard-Marechal S, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012
- Optimizing bone health in anorexia nervosa and hypothalamic amenorrhea: new trials and tribulations.
Foo JP, et al. Metabolism. 2012
- Somatic comorbidity in anorexia nervosa: First results of a 21-year follow-up study on female inpatients.
Erdur L, et al. Biopsychosoc Med. 2012
- Cancer and anorexia nervosa in the adolescence: a family-based systemic intervention.
De Benedetta G, et al. Int J Family Med. 2011
- Cost-of-illness studies and cost-effectiveness analyses in eating disorders: A systematic review.
Stuhldreher N, et al. Int J Eat Disord. 2012
- Psychosocial interventions for patients with chronic disease.
Deter HC, et al. Biopsychosoc Med. 2012
- The need for complex ideas in anorexia nervosa: Why biology, environment, and psyche all matter, why therapists make mistakes, and why clinical benchmarks are needed for managing weight correction.
Strober M, et al. Int J Eat Disord. 2012
- Maternal eating disorders and infant temperament: Findings from the norwegian mother and child cohort study.
Zerwas S, et al. Int J Eat Disord. 2012
- Anorexia nervosa in a blind girl. Case report.
Kocourkova J, et al. Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2012
- Atypical presentation of a hormonally active adrenocortical tumor in an adolescent leading to delayed diagnosis.
Hagemann K, et al. Hormones (Athens). 2011
- Adolescent male with anorexia nervosa: a case report from Iraq.
Younis MS, et al. Child Adolesc Psychiatry Ment Health. 2012
- Treatment of Anorexia Nervosa in Children and Adolescents.
Weaver L, et al. Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2012
- Electroencephalography in eating disorders.
Jáuregui-Lobera I, et al. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2012
- Severe anorexia nervosa in men: Comparison with severe AN in women and analysis of mortality.
Gueguen J, et al. Int J Eat Disord. 2012
- Visual body perception in anorexia nervosa.
Urgesi C, et al. Int J Eat Disord. 2012
- Neurobiological status at initial presentation predicts neuropsychological functioning in early onset anorexia nervosa at four-year follow up.
Frampton I, et al. Dev Neuropsychol. 2012
- Preadipocyte factor-1 concentrations in patients with anorexia nervosa: the influence of partial realimentation.
Kaválková P, et al. Physiol Res. 2012
- Event-related potentials during recognition of semantic and pictorial food stimuli in patients with anorexia nervosa and healthy controls with varying internal States of hunger.
Nikendei C, et al. Psychosom Med. 2012
- Leptin treatment of patients with anorexia nervosa? The urgent need for initiation of clinical studies.
Hebebrand J, et al. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2012
- A 1-year follow-up of a multi-center treatment trial of adults with anorexia nervosa.
Yu J, et al. Eat Weight Disord. 2011
- Eating disorders and schizophrenia in male patients: A review.
Bou Khalil R, et al. Eat Weight Disord. 2011
Provided By JURNAL PEDIATRI ONLINE Address: Jl Matraman 30 Jakarta Pusat 10430 phone 021-29614252 – 08131592-2012 – 08131592-2013. “Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future”. We are guilty of many errors and many faults. But our worst crime is abandoning the children, neglecting the fountain of life. In 1,000 days Your Children, You can change the future
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should carefully read all product packaging. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider