- Anthrax Vaccination Immunization Program Exposed – Official documents, position papers, field experience reports and opinions providing evidence for the position that the U.S. military’s compulsory anthrax vaccine is both illegal and unjustified.
- CDC – Mercury and Vaccines – Review reports that address the safety and controversies about thimerosal, a vaccine preservative.
- Many Adults Not Immune to Tetanus – Research from the University of Florida shows that many senior citizens in America are not immune to tetanus, suggesting that they are failing to comply with immunization guidelines recommending tetanus boosters at 10-year intervals throughout adult life.
- Military Vaccine Resource Directory – Compiles documented, public information to provide an overview of military vaccines, including the anthra vaccine, the smallpox vaccine, and other bioterrorism vaccines.
- The New England Journal of Medicine: Vaccination – The vaccines collection covers topics such as vaccination against hepatitis, smallpox, varicella, and influenza.
- People Advocating Vaccine Education (PAVE) – Aims to help the public make informed and intelligent decisions about childhood and adult vaccines.
- Understanding Vaccine Safety: Immunization Remains Our Best Defense Against Deadly Disease – New vaccines are licensed only after the FDA thoroughly reviews the results to ensure vaccine safety.
- Vaccination Information Service – Video/DVD called “Vaccination: The Hidden Truth,” seminars, articles, and links.
- Vaccination Liberation – Dedicated to providing information on vaccinations not often made available to the public.
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System – (VAERS)- From the CDC and FDA. A mechanism by which vaccine adverse events may be reported, analyzed, made available to the public, and for disseminating vaccine safety-related information.
- Vaccine Safety – Provides data that suggests vaccines may cause diabetes, asthma, allergies, autoimmune diseases, cancers, and Gulf War Syndrome.
- Vaccine Website – A collection of links and articles on all issues surrounding vaccinations.
- Waisbren Clinic – Discusses potential complications from Hepatitis B vaccines. Also includes an essay on the use of immunotherapy in cancer treatment.
- What Is Coming Through That Needle? – Explains what’s in human and pet vaccines.
- WHO – Six Common Misconceptions About Immunization – Information for health-care workers giving vaccinations as well as for concerned parents.
- NPR : Chickenpox Vaccine Risks – The chickenpox vaccine may have an unintended consequence — putting adults at higher risk for shingles, a related illness. NPR speaks with Yale University professor Sydney Spiesel about the chickenpox virus and the risks of the vaccine. [3:39 streaming audio broadcast] (March 20, 2006)
- Respectful Insolence : How vaccine litigation distorts the contents of the VAERS database – Points out that “the VAERS database is highly unreliable. The reason is that anyone can submit a report to it, and no one actually verifies the accuracy of the report.” (February, 2006)
- Health Officials Fear Local Impact of Smallpox Plan – New York Times article discusses concerns that local public health departments will need to cut back on their normal work in order to implement the U.S. government’s smallpox vaccination plan. [Requires free registration.] (January 5, 2002)
CLINIC FOR CHILDREN
JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 102010
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
Clinical and Editor in Chief :
DR WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : email@example.com
Copyright © 2009, Clinic For Children Information Education Network. All rights reserved.